Sunday, August 15, 2010

What are you looking at?

We have an entire family, actually probably multiple families of this type of lizard that live around the house. They are especially fond of climbing the brick, playing in the gardens and on the deck out back. They blend in really well but they make an incredible racket when they move. I rarely see them standing still, usually they are moving before I notice them and the sound is what draws my attention. The same was true for this guy today, but I was milling around picking my almonds and while he kept moving, he never left the deck area so I was able to get a good shot of him. This is medium size one, compared to what I see around here anyway. I think they are very neat looking and was glad to finally get a good shot of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment