Friday, May 7, 2010

Tomato!

I used to be quite the gardener, but priorities have changed and now I don't have an entire salsa garden every year. However, I do try to have at least a few fruit and vegetable plants each season. This tomato plant has a few baby tomatoes on it and I am always very excited to see them! I love tomatoes and could almost live on them, in fact, I nearly do during the summer. There are tuna stuffed tomatoes and tomato salads and tomatoes and mozarella and the list goes on...
I was also excited this past week to have found apples on my apple tree, grapes on the grapevine and almonds both on the tree and starting to fall to the ground. The strange weather pattern we experienced here this past fall and winter have turned into a very productive growing season this spring heading into summer. I hope to spend some more time in coming days enjoying the fruits of my previous labor.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment