Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hanna...this one's for you!


The last couple of weeks have not been my greatest, I've struggled with some things and pushed through others. I've had a lot going on as well and I've fallen behind on lots of things including keeping up with the picture taking and blogging. I've not been creatively motivated, usually I see things that I want to take pictures of, be it nature or sports or my animals, something, and nothing has struck me and I've not forced myself to do it. To complicate things, last night my "little" camera broke as well,  so I'm way behind in my daily blog but I've picked not one, but a whole a set of pictures to share today that came from this past Saturday and Wednesday. I've really enjoyed the last couple of bball games, they have been extremes, from a take it to them win to a fight through double overtime loss, but they have been a great get away for me and so I picked not my best shots but rather shots that make me laugh. I have to dedicate this post to Hanna...she knows why.

No comments:

Post a Comment