Friday, February 19, 2010

Warning: Not pretty! ;)

Admittedly this is a strange picture, but it has it's purpose. This is me immediately after a 30 minute run, shot into a mirror and with a kitty in the foreground. I don't usually like to take pictures of myself all sweaty but this one is for my friend Linda...since she shared hers. Although I finally made it up to Seattle this past weekend, and got to see her, we didn't get to take a run, walk, hike or otherwise. However, she shared a picture of her after a run and likewise, here's mine. Also, one of my photography assignments was to take a photo through a mirror or reflection and this fulfills that. Additionally, the cat...today, typical workout getting in the way by all of them and then Sophie,  jumped right up as I was trying to take the picture and then when I laid my towel down to do some floor exercises she was spread out flat on it before I could lay down and I nearly put my head on her as I went to start my crunches! Appropriate she's in the picture, I grabbed the camera for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment