Saturday, February 27, 2010

Turner Falls

We arrived at Turner Falls (Davis, OK) in late afternoon, as the sun was falling in the sky. I wanted to get several shots around the falls but was concerned the sun would be a problem. It did take some working around but I had fun with the sun flares and lighting. I saw this shot in my view finder and thought it would look great if I could catch the light streaming across the falls and the little fog cloud that had formed at the top of the falls. The camera was able to capture both as I hoped and I came out with this picture. We had fun getting a few shots in the area before heading over to The Cliff for dinner. It was a great day in Oklahoma with a visit to Ada, a basketball win, a trip to Turner Falls and dinner out.

No comments:

Post a Comment