Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scrapooking help?

This is the life! I was scrapbooking today and the cats "helped" me out quite a bit. Sophie decided to lick the pictures. Dottie chased a bug that was outside the window, and to get there she had to run across my work. Gus and Sophie both jumped up on the table as I was putting letters together on a page and took some with them, causing me to be missing various letters. And finally, Gus curled up with the book to take a nice nap. Then, not to be outdone, Sophie came and moved him off the book and she took his spot. Thankfully, I also was doing some work on the computer so I could walk away from the book. Not to say they didn't "help" me with that as well, there was some walking across the keyboard and the fun mouse chasing as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment