Thursday, February 18, 2010

Workin' Out!

The cats really like to "help" me as I am doing my workout. Most especially, Dot will chase me up and down the hall as I am warming up, it is a challenge to get through my warm-up without tripping over her...she does a stop, drop and roll right in my path. Meanwhile, Sophie sits atop a fish tank where she can reach out and grab me as I pass by her. Then, they sit and watch me on the treadmill. (Dot's only tried to get on twice ;) After my run, I head downstairs to do weights, this is where Gus and/or Sophie will lay down right under me in push ups or behind me as I lay down for sit ups, etc. Obviously, we have a "routine" here to OUR workout!
So, the picture isn't spectacular as far as photos go, but as all these things went on today during my workout, I thought I'd just grab the camera and see what shots I could get, and this one isn't too bad ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment