Friday, September 10, 2010

13 innings!

What a game that was! I spent 7 hours at the Ballpark in Arlington tonight. I love baseball but I have to say that was a bit much. It did bring back memories of the 14 inning game at Long Beach State in March of 2007. We didn't get out of there with Matt until close to 3 am and I had to fly back to Texas the next morning. Tonight's game had us staying late to see the Rangers come back and beat the Yankees on a homer by Nelson Cruz to tie the game in the 8th and then another to win it walk off style in the 13th. After the game, there was more Blue Man Group and fireworks. I was doing pretty well on timing tonight and caught a few shots with good contact, tags at base, etc. Murphy is one of my favorite players and this was his single in the first inning.

No comments:

Post a Comment