Friday, September 17, 2010

Sunset over Fort Worth

The sky was beautiful tonight. Storms started to roll in late afternoon as the soccer game was wrapping up. I was watching the sunset as we were heading through Fort Worth on the way down to Austin and it made the time go so quickly and we were south of FW before I even realized it. The sun and the clouds were beautiful colors and patterns and then even the traffic was not a huge nuisance as once when we stopped, I saw this and I just loved the lines and the colors and I was able to roll down the window and get a good shot. Now I realize, I have been on a streak of pictures with the sun and power lines, but this really is my new favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Anna,
    This is the BEST "power line sunset" I've seen!
    You should enter in the skywatch! http://skyley.blogspot.com/2010/09/skywatch-friday-season-4-episode-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that, will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete