Friday, September 24, 2010

Through the grass

Warning: Sky picture again!

I am making an effort to take sky pictures to put together an entire collection and make my own screensaver set. But what I am looking to do is to get different photos of the same thing. Some with trees, some with power lines, some with the sun providing color some with the focus on the clouds and so forth. Today, I lowered my view to shoot through the tall grass into the rising sun. Honestly, I did not want to have the power lines in the shot and yet they do provide some good lines. There are layers in the clouds as well that are a bit different from what I've done lately. This reminds me of shooting through wheat up in Kansas. I am still looking forward to getting my DSLR back this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment