Friday, October 8, 2010

A soccer kick

I never played soccer on a team. I grew up watching my brothers play but it was never my sport to learn how to play. I am a sports fan, I love not just watching sports but learning about them, the strategies, etc. Soccer came back on my radar a couple of years ago with this wonderful player. Since I started watching her and the team in 2008, I've remembered and learned more about the sport again. So, why this shot? Soccer is a chaotic game, with the constant movement but there's something so graceful about some of the motions players make. During one game, I was talking about kicking with someone and I realized how much I love getting good shots of a good solid kick. I think a good soccer kick, showing balance and strength is beautiful. Yes, that's the sports fan in me talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment