Monday, November 16, 2009

Basketball season has begun...


I finally got to use my new camera (Nikon D5000) and my new lens (Sigma f/2.8 70-200) tonight. I had a few shots last week but with my hand not fully functional I was limited, so this is my first real run. I got several very good action shots. While this one isn't the absolute best in quality, lighting, etc. I love the action it caught. Hash had quite a night and this kind of sums up the game. It wasn't the prettiest game...nearly 50 turnovers between the two teams, but hey it's a W-I-N! Great way to start the season too. Had a couple of friends join us at the game and also met a few of the new parents. Things are still a bit different this year but I am enjoying what I can. Tonight was a good night.
Here's the link to my photo at the TWU site: http://www.twuathletics.com/news/2009/11/16/BB_1116094200.aspx?path=wbkb

No comments:

Post a Comment