Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kinetics



This week's homework assignment is kinetics, where the only moving object is the camera, or a part, as in this case, the zoom. I take a lot of movement shots, baseball, basketball, soccer, etc. but this is completely different and quite fun. I was considering doing some work with lights, an extension on as assignment I had in a class last semester that was so much fun. However, I decided to try something new, always a good choice in learning, so I went for "standard" lighting and zoom movement. The top picture is of a candle pot and my goal was to make it look like the stars are shooting. I took several other shots of different items for more of a blur effect, such as this shot of fall flowers. I will definitely try more of this type of shot in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment