Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Fall


Well, I was very busy yesterday and took only one picture and it wasn't very good so I already skipped a day of photography...what was I thinking starting this everyday thing when I knew life was so busy?
Today, I had a training session off campus. So it was a different kind of day. We got to go out to lunch, this is what people with "real" jobs do, and then we got out early! It couldn't have come at a better time, I need some down time about now. I have too much to do that I'm not spending a lot of time with my photography today however, I had wanted to get some shots of some fall decorations so here's one of my little scarecrows. I want to do a lot more with backgrounds and arrangements but it's a start and next week isn't completely booked from 7 am to 10 pm so maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment