Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Published in newsprint!

Yesterday, I finally got copies of the newspaper with my photo credit! One of my TWU soccer photos made it from screen to print. It was in the Denton Record Chronicle from the September 6th game vs. Incarnate Word in San Antonio. I have had several photos used on the TWU Athletics website and also used in their publicity materials for the 2009 season, but this was my first "print" photo. While it's not the best photo, it's still exciting to see my name in print :)

Also, my new camera (Nikon D5000) is scheduled for delivery today! After being without my D60 for a week and a half, I can't wait!!!

New camera kit details:
Nikon D5000, 12.3 MP Digital SLR Camera Body
Remote Switch For Nikon Digital SLR Pro Cameras
318AF Digital Slave Flash For Use With Digital Or Film Cameras
Nikon Nikkor Zoom ED AF-S DX Lens 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G

For more of my soccer photos, check the TWU Soccer page
(More Soccer Headlines at the bottom):
http://www.twuathletics.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc&tab=soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment