Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First home game

Today should have been a great day. Basketball season started at home with an exhibition game, which is exciting on it's own, but also I have the new lens we got for bball season and the new camera body came yesterday. Finally, it's game time and all the pieces are here. However, more frustrations with regulations hit again today, which led to another difficult day leading into game night. Despite the purely anti-social mood I was in, I headed to the game as planned. As always, I was glad I did. I absolutely love my friends, the parents, the players, the former players, the game, the experience. Also, I got a text during the game from a former student who had come to the game with some friends and was sitting across from me, and I got to visit with her too. I didn't get as many pics as I would like due to my recent volleyball injury and the freaking huge camera lens, but Eriq was also finally able to take multiple pictures as well, his recovery seems to finally be taking. So, I'm working on getting back on track. This a shot I got of one of "our" seniors. Keshia is one of the girls we have known since they were freshmen, the ones we traveled to Denver with back during that wonderful blizzard...that's another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment