Thursday, January 14, 2010

Class Fun


My students are the reason I have my job as a teacher. Some days are better than others, as in life.Today we wrapped up a semester and this fun bunch is now among my former, rather than current students. The picture is not so much about the picture as it is the character of the subjects, as you can see, they are quite a fun loving group, they were a Spanish 3 PreAP class, the other two below are Spanish 2 followed by another Spanish 3 PreAP. We took both "formal" class pictures and then "fun" pictures. The two Spanish 3 classes are shown here in fun mode...Spanish 2 is the formal photo in the middle.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, Anna! Keep those stories coming! I'm sure you have plenty to tell!

    {xoxo}

    Juls~

    ReplyDelete