Monday, January 4, 2010

Yarn...and a cat


Today was my first day back at work after Christmas break, then we immediately went out to celebrate Eriq's birthday after. Thus, here it is the end of the day and I haven't taken my photograph. One of my goals with this is to force myself to find creative ways to photograph things I already see around me using new angles or methods, and trying to see things in new and different ways. Today I received a book I ordered about crochet. I thought some shots of piles of various of my pretty yarns might be fun. I had just gotten the yarn stacked up and the cat decided to get in the picture. It's a bit harsh with the flash but the glitter of the yarn is actually not too bad and the black and white on the cat and her shadow makes her stand out as separate from the yarn pile. And yes, she is looking to get into trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment