Thursday, January 7, 2010

I love my bathtub


My pictures have been more of a random story of events than actually focusing on the a photograph or a particular picture taking skill. I am working on things but have taken more photos to capture the moment than for skill improvement. However, I am still covering two of the suggested photo goals for this year from my digital photo school, working on a 365 and capturing moments of daily life. My bathtub has been a good friend lately, serving my physical needs as my cats soothe me emotionally so why not show you the combo. The cats love bath time and I usually have at least 2 of them in the bathroom with me at bath time. Tonight, Sophie was particularly interested...then she got comfortable and Shadow found her usual perch. Enjoy the little moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment