Friday, April 23, 2010

Denton Arts & Jazz Fest


Tonight we worked a shift out at the annual Arts & Jazz Fest. It's a great time out with good food and great music, and of course lots of shopping. The weather was absolutely perfect this evening, though the morning didn't look promising. The sun came out and the temperature got up to about 80 degrees. While we were there, I took the opportunity to try and capture the feeling of the Festival. I took some crowd shots, some band shots, some nature shots even but what I really tried to get was the food. When you have roasted corn on the cob, funnel cakes, kettle corn, sausage on a stick, fried everything...the food does define the festival atmosphere. This was the shot that most captured what I was looking for in my images today.

No comments:

Post a Comment