Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Camera

I've been wanting a new "little" camera to carry around with me. Of course, I can't have just any cheap little camera, it has to have a real zoom and various settings. I asked for one for my birthday and I was surprised by an early gift today! We were headed out to the Arts & Jazz Fest and stopped by the office and there was a pretty blue Nikon CoolPix L22 box :)
I've been researching and playing with them for months, trying to figure out what I really want to do with one. This is not to replace the digital SLR, it's purpose is to let me always have a camera with me. I finally narrowed it down to a couple and today I got the one! I haven't edited this picture at all, it was shot in the action setting on a very sunny afternoon, using the full 3.6X optical zoom. It seems to be slightly overexposing shots, and I played with some of that today but will spend much more time getting to know my new camera. I'm excited to see what I can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment