Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Roses

I just couldn't help but take a picture of my rose bushes today. I didn't take the time to make it a great picture, but I wanted to show the quantity of roses in bloom. I don't remember ever having this many all at one time. There are dozens of buds also visible. This plant is loving the spring we are having here. The other bush below I have is doing quite well, although it's not quite as productive as this first one. Besides having the gorgeous blooms now, this also means I will have a lot of rose petals to make paper and other projects this summer. These are called Scentsational Roses, they have streaks of white on dark red petals and a great smell. My other bush of the same variety produces white roses with large dark red stripes, they are opposites but both beautiful.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment