Monday, April 12, 2010

Flight

It was an amazing photo day for me, I went for a little hike and was having no photo luck the first mile or so, but as I got to the "big" pond things turned around. A guy caught a fish and pulled it out right as I passed by, then this bird was screaming as he flew across the water. I ran up to a clearing and took multiple shots of him taking off and landing and he even looked over at me from the water's edge. I continued on the path and caught a dragonfly, a bird landing on a cattail then I had a chat with some nice ladies from the Good Samaritan Village. I continued on to discover a monarch butterfly in the sunlight, several ducks that flew in formation away and then back toward me and a couple turtles got in the pictures (one duck and one turtle on the right of this picture). Happy spring again.

No comments:

Post a Comment