Saturday, March 20, 2010

Faking spring

Officially, spring started today, although around here you couldn't tell it. We have had temperatures near freezing all day with strong winds and while we're still waiting for the forecasted snow, we do have sleet coming down. I did get out and about this morning but settled in for some good inside time this afternoon. One of my projects I had yet to complete this week was to make a new spring wreath. I finished it up this afternoon and Sophie and I pretended it was spring. She kept "helping" me as I was trimming and positioning the flowers, by attacking them and laying down on them. Here's Sophie and the finished project.
Update: It's been snowing for about 3 hours now. I went out as it started and got a few more pictures, I have to share this daffodil picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment