Thursday, March 4, 2010

My life in print

I had no picture for today, and thought I had nothing to write. In fact, I hardly had anything this week simply since I've been busy but with nothing particularly interesting. But that's not entirely true. Today, for example, I was headed to work a bit early for tutoring, had duty during my conference period, was trying to finish reading a book for book club tonight, and had to try and schedule an appt (which I can't get in until Monday night) while fighting a computer virus, then watched the basketball playoff game while presenting notes in class, wrapped up the work day to rush home and get in a workout, grab a bite to eat and head to book club, then  fill up the car with gas and finally at home, submit my Avon orders. That typifies my days lately, nothing particular, but a lot of little things, so forgive me if I haven't emailed, called, texted, facebooked or otherwise been in touch with you lately. However, I was reminded in book club that recently, news has played a part in our lives. Obviously, we follow our sports teams, basketball at the moment, and today was a good write up about the seniors, but we also were in the paper ourselves recently. So, I threw a couple of the recent papers together and if you want to see some news from my life, check out the pic.

On a final note, congratulations to the TWU Basketball team, you have done amazing things this year, proud of you for making playoffs! You played a great game today, fighting all the way to the end! I'm sorry to see it end but I am glad to have been involved with such a great group of ladies this season.

Update: After posting this blog last night, I got the school paper today and I have a half page article on me. So, add to our world of news...

No comments:

Post a Comment